Wednesday, December 28, 2005

short but good

The Master went out all day and only got to take me out late in the evening. He's taken to wearing some sort of caving torch on his head - he does look funny! Anyway, it was very cold, even for me and remember, I've been bred for the hills and dales of the border country (quite why I am in the South of England in the flatest county outside Norfolk I just can't begin to understand). Anyway, a quick 40 minutes it was, but very enjoyable. Today's soundtrack was "Silent Alarm" by Bloc Party - one of the albums of 2005. It is a major find for a runner (or more accurately "jogger") because the beat on the majority of the tracks matches the common running stride. Thus it really can move you along at a fast clip. Highight of the album is when they sing "This pain won't last for ever" on Two More Years. Couldn't have put it better myself

No comments: