Monday, January 02, 2006

In case you are wondering.......

Hi, I realised that you may be interested in my background.
My father was a Crufts Obiedience Champion six or seven years back and that was what was expected of me. But I apparently have a lazy eye (according to the dog experts) and am therefore untrainable to that level. Nevertheless in the hands of good trainers I probably could have cut the mustard. Weaving in and out of agility sticks, following scents and executing impressive fly-ball manoeuvers could have been within my grasp. But, I was cruely excluded from the training programmes and put up for adoption.

Fortunately the two dozos that own me now are as soft as my coat and I pretty much get my own way. They have little idea on control and as long as don't leave hairs in the house and keep the master company on his runs, they seem easily pleased.

No comments: