Friday, September 01, 2006

Breaking News......

I can't believe it, but the Master has once again signed up for the London. This time in 2007. He better be more successful in his training than last year. Since he abandoned his attempt (incidently, his second but also my second as I did all the training for the first but wasn't actually allowed to run in it, which was a bummer after all the training, - and I would have shaved at least 3 hours off his time), I put on a little weight. It's all his fault. So I can't wait for the training to restart mid-September. I'll try and write faithfully from then. Over the summer the Master has been concentrating on his squash, whatever that is (at least that is what I think I overheard) and doing the odd bit of cycling. Now this is very interesting because he has found this cool piece of iron mongery which means I can go with him on his bike runs. Check it out, it is wicked. It is called the Springer and it lets me run along side his bike and yet not get in his way or collide with the wheels http://www.bikeyourdog.co.uk/ourshop_68825_5392.html. It restains me pretty well, although I have managed to pull him off once, when I saw this lady border collie in a drive way. I never knew he could use language like that. Shocking. Anyway I'll write again as soon as the training starts. Bye!

No comments: